The 2010 Dancing With The Stars cast was announced last night and it's quite possibly the most random cast ever.
The stars competing are:
- Pamela Anderson: model, actress, mother, entrepreneur, philanthropist, activist, and sex symbol...the list goes on
- Chad Ochocinco: crazy football player for the Cincinnati Bengals (so crazy that he changed his last name to match her jersey number)
- Aiden Turner: hot former soap star on All My Children
- Erin Andrews: beautiful, well-known sports reporter for ESPN
- Shannen Doherty: actress, mostly known for her role on the original Beverly Hills 90210
- Buzz Aldrin: astronaut...aka the dude that walked on the moon
- Niecy Nash: host of Style Network's Clean House
- Nicole Sherzinger: member of the hit singing/dancing group The Pussycat Dolls
- Evan Lysacek: we heard a lot about him in the last two weeks...he won gold for men's figure skating
- Kate Gosselin: I know you know this one
- Jake Pvelka: just wrapped up The Bachelor
I have to watch it, if for no other reason than Kate Gosselin is going to be on there. Oh, and I want to see Buzz Aldrin do the moonwalk. Ha, come on now, you know I had to throw out that corny line.
Everyone seems to be super excited to be on the show, so it should be a really good season. Here are tweets from some of the cast members:
Photo from Twitter/Pamela Anderson
Photo from Twitter/Nicole Scherzinger
Photo from Twitter/Evan Lysacek
Photo from Twitter/Chad Ochocinco
The season begins on March 22 on ABC.
What do you think about the cast? Are you surprised by any of the picks?