Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty
Celebrities came together for the second night in a row on Saturday for the 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
This awards show is unique because the winners are chosen by their fellow actors in both movies and television.
Sandra Bullock, who presented The Proposal co-star Betty White with the Lifetime Achievement Award, took home the title for Best Actress for her role in The Blind Side, and Jeff Bridges took home Best Actor for Crazy Heart.
The blockbuster hit, Inglorius Basterds, won Outstanding Performace by a Cast and Mad Men took home Best Ensemble in a Drama and Glee was selected for Best Ensemble in a Comedy.
Michael C. Hall, who is battling Hodgkin's lymphoma, told People after winning Best Actor in a Drama for his role in Dexter, "I'm two-thirds of the way through this treatment that already has this thing in remission," he said. "It's nice in the homestretch to have this kind of shock of positive energy. It's a celebration."
Other winners of the night were:
- Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, Inglorius Basterds
- Best Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique, Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire
- Best Actress-Drama: Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
- Best Actor-Comedy: Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock
- Best Actress-Comedy: Tina Fey, 30 Rock