Photo from Amazon
No matter how old I get, I still thoroughly enjoy holiday movies and the warm fuzzy feeling they always seem to leave with you.
Lil Sugar came up with a list of the top 15 family holiday flicks, and I have to say, I think they nailed the majority of them...I know all of my favorites made the list. Here are the top five:
- Miracle on 34th St.: It's an oldie but a goody.
- Elf: Will Ferrell does not disappoint as an over-sized and silly Santa's helper.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas: My family looks forward to watching this classic every year on TV.
- A Miser Brothers' Christmas: Gotta love that clay-mation.
- It's a Wonderful Life: A classic holiday movie that will have everyone appreciating all the blessings in their lives.
Check out the rest of the list on Lil Sugar.
What's your favorite holiday movie? Did it make it the list?