Photo by JayGirlsMom
Dancing to holiday music!
During the month of December, I play my holiday music constantly up until Christmas Day every year.
We do celebrate Christmas in my household, but this year I'd like to add a few songs from other holiday traditions as well. So, obviously, I looked no further than CafeMom for suggestions:
- outstandingLove: I know of one song called Santa Clause is Pagan, Too. I love it.
- ecodani: Dar Williams has a cute song called The Christians and The Pagans.
- The Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler (this is one of my favorites!).
- Marcotte67: What is Chanukah? by Tula Lee. It fills a big void in the holdiay song landscape!
- Celebrating Kwanzaa by Marla Lewis
- The Seven Principles album by Cobb/Chavunduka is stocked with catchy Kwanzaa tunes.
Do you have any suggestions for music from these (or other) traditions? What's your favorite holiday songs?