Melissa is a mom from Edmund Oklahoma who has mad skills when it comes to saving cash and I wanted to give you some of the places you can find her online.
This money saving mama has her own You Tube channel, a radio show and lots of places to find her on the web, so you can start saving like the Consumer Queen!
- Consumer Queen You Tube Channel
- Follow Consumer Queen on Twitter
- Listen to Consumer Queen over on Blog Talk Radio!
- Walmart's Eleven Moms Blog
Photo by: Consumer Queen
Consumer Queen has awesome advice! Here are some other moms who love to help other moms save money. MomAdvice and Like Merchant Ships are two excellent blogs to find money saving tips and deals.
Photo by: MomAdvice
Mom Advice is written by Amy, who is also one of Walmart's 11 Moms. Mom Advice includes 3 different blogs:
- Motherload is a blog full of tips on how to save money.
- The Aldi Queen is all about how to save cash by shopping at Aldi.
- Motherloot is Amy's review blog where she tests products, and puts products "through the paces so you know what's crap and what's a friggin God-send". Did I mention I think this woman is the bees knees?
Photo by: Like Merchant Ships
Like the Proverbial 31 woman, I don't mind going the extra mile for my family. In fact, I consider it a job. Smart shopping--and God's grace--have enabled me to stay home with 3 kids.
I met Meredith at Blissdom09 and watched her speak. She knows what she is talking about and is so cool.
So what do you think, ladies? Do we have some good blogs to read so we can start saving money?