Photo by: Dancing with the Stars/ABC
The new season of Dancing with the Stars is going to be wild! This group of dancers are from every corner of the celebrity world, which makes for great TV. Star's eighth season starts March 9 on ABC with some surprising choices!
I give Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell big snaps for taking the dance floor, as well as Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and Rodeo star Ty Murray! I'm sure Wozniak and Murray are going to take heat for being on the show, since tech gurus and rodeo stars aren't known for their ballroom dancing.
The new group of dancers include a wide range of celebs:
- Access Hollywoodâ€™s Nancy Oâ€™Dell
- Rapper Lilâ€™ Kim
- Former New York Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor
- â€śJackassâ€ť wild man Steve-O
- Actress and reality show star Denise Richards
- Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson
- Singer Jewel
- Rodeo star Ty Murray (who is also Jewelâ€™s husband)
- Actor and comedian David Alan Grier
- â€śSex and The Cityâ€ť guy candy Gilles Marini
- Country singer Chuck Wicks (who is also Julianne Houghâ€™s boyfriend)
- Former Go-Goâ€™s singer Belinda Carlisle
- Co-founder of Apple Computers, Steve Wozniak.
Don't even get me started on how psyched I am about Belinda Carlisle, Jewel and Lilâ€™ Kim being on Dancing with the Stars! Are you psyched for the new season?
Do you think the variety of different dancers is way cool? Talk to me!