Did Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick just buy a multimillion-dollar house of horrors? The house is reportedly haunted -- by mold. TMZ reports that the couple plunked down $8.5 million for a mansion formerly owned by NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, but the dream home has turned into a nightmare.
Sources say that the house is infested with mold -- and that Kourtney and Scott had no idea. Not only that, reportedly Johnson tried to cover up the mold by painting over it before the sale. Mold can be dangerous and cause health issues, and it is no doubt the last thing a mom of two kids, plus one on the way, needs.
Johnson, however, is denying he had anything to do with the moldy walls and says the problem must have happened between the time he moved out and the couple moved in. He points to the fact that they had their own inspectors vet the house before the sale.
So either the inspectors missed the mold or it creeped up after Johnson moved out.
Who knows which one, but the couple have reportedly moved out just after they moved in -- which must suck for a pregnant mom who probably wants to settle in and decorate the nursery! But the couple are lucky they have the resources to find another place to stay -- many couples in this position wouldn't.
Do you think the mold was already there?
Image via letthelordbewithyou/Instagram