In what no doubt had to be the most predictable ending in Bachelorette history, Andi Dorfman chose Josh Murray over Nick Viall. Now they're engaged and happy and all that good stuff.
She may have had her doubts about his character from time to time, but as far as any of us can tell, Josh is truly head-over-heels for Andi and has every intention of being with her for the long haul.
But aside from his dark, handsome good looks and the fact that he too lives in Atlanta, some of you are probably asking, "Who is this dude?"
Here are eight things that will help you get to know Andi's lovah a little better.
- Even though he resides in Georgia now, Josh is a Tampa, Florida, native.
- Josh is a former baseball player. He was drafted straight out of high school to the Milwaukee Brewers -- but he never wound up making it to the major league.
- His sports talents don't stop at baseball. He was also a walk-on football player at the University of Georgia, though he only appeared in two games.
- Josh's younger brother, Aaron Murray, is actually the bigger sports star. He was a quarterback at the University of Georgia and was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Josh's other love is his bulldog, Sabel.
- He has three tattoos.
- When he's not competing with 25 other guys for the love of one woman, Josh works in financial services for Capstone Financial.
- He wears a whopping size 13 shoe -- yowza
More from The Stir: Andi Dorfman Accidentally Reveals Her Love for Josh Murray
Would you have picked Josh if you were Andi?
Image via ABC