The day we've all been waiting for is almost here! The Kimye wedding is happening this weekend! It appears there has been a little hiccup in the original plans Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had regarding their nuptials, but never fear ... the wedding is on and it's going to be bigger and better and more exciting than anyone anticipated.
We all knew the wedding was happening in Paris, but there's more! There's been a change! We have all the details!
- The rumors are that Kimye have a marriage license from the state of California and will be having a ceremony at Bruce Jenner's house in California! No word on what Kris has to say about that, but Bruce has a sweet pad, so of course it's still going to be lavish and full of love.
- Don't worry, Kim and Kanye are still going to have a fancy wedding bash in Paris, but because there is a ton of paperwork and a 40-day resident rule for the marriage to be legal, they are saying I do in Cali, then partying in France.
- The Jenner house wedding is going to be small -- just a few family members and close friends. But it's going to be filmed for Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Shocking! I'm not too thrilled about this since people who get married on reality TV don't seem to make it to many anniversaries. Hope they prove us wrong.
- After the wedding, Kim and Kanye are going to be attending the Met Ball in NYC on May 6 and then heading straight to Paris as husband and wife for the other celebration in Paris.
- We also know that Kimye will be very busy during their honeymoon -- it's been reported that they want to conceive baby number two in the midst of all that love buzz they will be feeling after they tie the knot.
We need to brace ourselves. This weekend is going to be huge!
What shocking things do you think will happen at the Kimye wedding?
Image via Kim Kardashian/Instagram