You can always expect something pretty spectacular from the MTV Movie Awards. One of the most anticipated categories has to be the Best Kiss Award. This year, two 3-way kisses are included among the nominees: Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, and Will Poulter for We're the Millers, plus the crazy lip-lock in Spring Breakers between James Franco, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Benson. The winners are all but guaranteed to make out on stage. Take a look at the hottest acceptance speeches from the past shows.
1. In 2000, Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar puckered up when they won for their steamy scene in Cruel Intentions.
2. Sacha Baron Cohen and Will Ferrell picked up the honor for Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. It's bizarre ... but totally hilarious.
3. In 2009, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson won their first of four Best Kiss honors for Twilight. Their acceptance speech was a total tease, to say the least.
4. It was the moment the world was waiting for: To see Robert Pattinson and onscreen love Kristen Stewart finally make out in real life. The year before they had won the same award but refused to lock lips. But this time they actually went through with it.
5. However, the win Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams scored for their chemistry in The Notebook is perhaps the best in MTV history. They perfectly re-created that passion for the show and it was incredibly HOOOTTTTT!!!! THIS is why every woman on the planet is in love with Ryan Gosling.
Who do you think are the hottest Best Kiss award winners?
Image via Getty