Super Bowl XLVIII did not disappoint ... did not disappoint the commercials lovers, that is (sorry Broncos fans). Considering advertisers ponied up some $4 million for a 30-second spot in the middle of the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos matchup, they owed it to themselves to get it right.
From an 80s invasion of Radio Shack to Budweiser's weepy ode to a soldier's return home from war, this year's best Super Bowl commercials certainly kept us entertained as the Seahawks totally overwhelmed the Broncos.
More From The Stir: Bruno Mars Shares Super Bowl Halftime Stage With True American Heroes (VIDEO)
1. Doritos -- Sometimes a kid's got to do what a kid's got to do ... like tricking an adult that they've found the secret to powering a time machine with chips:
2. Radio Shack -- The '80s called, and they're driving off with the store on the back of a DeLorean!
3. Intuit Quickbooks/GoldieBlox -- Let's hear it for small business and girl power! GoldieBlox won a contest to have their ad funded by the software firm, and it is a perfect antidote to the typically testosterone-heavy Super Bowl ad-stravaganza:
4. Cheerios -- It may have caused a political firestorm earlier in the week, but the breakfast cereal's sweet ad still pulled some heartstrings:
5. Hyundai -- Is there anything more terrifying than a teenage driver? Good thing this dad's got a sixth sense for when his son's about to screw up!
6. Volkswagen -- Ever wonder what happens when a car hits 200,000 miles? Let's just say there's something about butts and rainbows ...
7. Audi -- Sarah McLachlan poked fun at her heartbreaking animal rescue ads in Audi's "doberhauhua" ad with hilarious results:
8. Budweiser -- Welcoming home Lt. Chuck Nadd from his service overseas, the beer company made one soldier's homecoming and one commercial unforgettable:
9. Coca-Cola -- The American melting pot is celebrated in a haunting ad from the soda company:
10. Chrysler -- Motor City pulled out all the stops and got Bob Dylan to wax poetic about American pride:
Which commercial was your favorite?
Image via Budweiser/YouTube