I would bet that one day ago, you had never heard the name Chantel Jeffries. Well, her anonymity flew out the window when the world discovered she was the passenger in Justin Bieber's Lamborghini the night he was arrested for a DUI in Miami. Not that she's complaining. This could be the scandal that launches the aspiring model into her 15 minutes of superstardom. It's certainly piqued our curiosity at The Stir. Bet you want to know more about this mystery girl too. Look no further. Check out everything you need to know about JB's latest gal pal.
- The 21-year-old Kardashian look-alike hails from Jacksonville, North Carolina, and boasts a seriously curvy frame measuring 32-23-35.
- On Twitter, she describes herself as a "student, eyebrow connoisseur, animal lover, and deep thinker."
- Justin isn't the only celeb she's been linked to. She reportedly dated P. Diddy's son Justin Combs, Philadelphia Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson, and the pop singer's rapper-buddy Lil Twist.
- According to her aunt, "She was born and raised Christian. She's a church-going girl."
- She has been arrested five times, including once for misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon. She reportedly stabbed another woman in the left arm during a fight, according to the New York Daily News.
- Like Justin, she enjoys driving incredibly fast. The Daily Mail claims she was once caught driving 92 mph in a 70 mph zone.
- Shortly before his arrest, Justin posted photos of Chantel to Instagram with the caption: "@chanteljeffries taking me for a ride in the lambo."
What do you think about Justin's new friend?
Image via chanteljeffries/Instagram