As you may have heard, Justin Bieber's home was raided this week in relation to a recent egg attack on a neighbor's house. Police had a felony search warrant, which means, if busted, Justin could wind up in prison. Cops were evidently in search of video evidence that would link Justin to the egg incident.
But, as you may suspect, they found oh so much more.
According to TMZ, Justin had "drugs and drug paraphernalia strewn all over his house" when police raided the place. Cops didn't seize the items, because, as mentioned, they were primarily on the hunt for surveillance footage, linking him to the egging. In other words, poking and prying around would have exceeded the scope of their search warrant.
- Two large cookie jars filled with weed in plain view.
- Four to five empty codeine bottles.
- 3 bongs -- 1 in the TV room and 2 in the kitchen.
- Styrofoam cups scattered throughout the house that had elaborate drawings on them, including the names of the people who used them. The cups were reportedly used for Justin's drug of choice, Sizzurp (AKA, lean; AKA, codeine cough syrup). Biebs supposedly likes to draw on the cups with markers after using them.
- Also, fun fact! Sprite typically is part of the Sizzurp mix, but sources say Justin prefers pineapple Fanta instead. There were empty Fanta bottles that were discolored from the codeine strewn throughout the house.
- "Swisher sweets" cigars were laying around the house -- Bieber's preferred way to smoke marijuana.
- And, finally, insiders claim that Justin has a dedicated smoking room in his house, hookah pipes and all. It's being reported that when the cops showed up, a few of his friends went into the room and some of the drugs went down the toilet.
It recently came to light that Justin may have a serious drug problem, and some of his people are pushing him to go to rehab. He apparently hasn't warmed up to the idea yet, but let's hope that he does some time in the very near future. If the reports of what's in his home are true, Justin's on a fast-paced downward spiral, and dude needs help now. Think what you want of Justin, but it's never cool when a person dies, or inadvertently kills someone else, because of drugs. Let's hope there's an intervention stat.
What do you think is going to happen to Justin Bieber?
Image via Justin Bieber/Instagram