Former Bachelor Sean Lowe is going to tie the knot with Catherine Giudici on national TV in less than a month, so the wedding planning is obviously in full swing! We know Catherine's been working out like a madwoman to get ready for the Big Day, but the reality star couple has been pretty hush-hush about many of the other details (obviously to keep us in suspense for the TV special) ... That is, 'til now!
Sean and Catherine, their celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss, and hairstylist Jose Eber recently shmoozed to Extra about the wedding! Here, five of the biggest, juiciest details we learned from the pre-nuptial gabfest and sneak peek ...
- The cakes: Looks like there are going to be a whole bunch of different sweets for guests to choose from on Sean and Catherine's wedding day. The bride dropped a hint about "white cakes with berries," while Extra captured footage of two (groom's?) cakes designed to look like Sean's dogs. And the groom himself chimed in, "I'm a chocolate guy!"
- The theme: Apparently, the two are going for a “grown-up sexy” theme. (Um, whatever that means?) Their planner explained, “We’ll start off with the ceremony which is bringing the living room outside ... We’re mixing eclectic furniture, even bringing in chandeliers that will sit outside the gardens." Okay, then!
- The bride's hair: Eber told Extra Catherine will have different looks for her hair, explaining, “We're going to end up with two looks basically. One of them for the ceremony and one for the reception.” Looks like an updo for the "I do"s and then half-down perhaps for the party!
- The groom's admission: Sean flat-out admitted that "the wedding is all about the woman," explaining that "when she asks for my opinion, I will give it." Ha, in other words, he's taken a backseat on various details.
- The guest list: Sean revealed, "A lot of my guys that I was on The Bachelorette with will be there, John Wolfner and Charlie Grogan ... Arie [Luyendyk, Jr.] and Jef [Holm] and those guys," while Catherine noted that one of her bridesmaids is Leslie Murphy.
See the Extra segment below for more ...
What are you most looking forward to seeing on The Bachelor wedding special?