SNL stars Jay Pharoah and Nasim Pedrad's spot-on impressions of Kanye and Kim were so amusing in the show's first "Waking Up With Kimye" sketch back in November that obviously they had to bring 'em back for this weekend's Christmas Special. While the last sketch made fun of Kanye's control freak ways and his insistence that Kim is some sort of secret artistic genius, this week's was definitely a bit harsher ... and I'd say even funnier as a result!
They even mocked "Bound 2" -- cuz at this point, who hasn't?! -- and it was priceless.
Some of the harshest-albeit-hilarious highlights ...
- Kim bragging that she's "starring in a book!" ... aka her bikini-clad cover of Us Weekly.
- Kanye noting that now his "genius fiancee's body is back to a size I deem acceptable!" Ughhhh.
- Kim explaining how she slimmed down: "Through a healthy diet, regular exercise, and Photoshop!" But a few minutes later, Kanye reminds Kim that she's "not eating anymore" and "not getting hungry anymore." Wow ...
- Kanye thinks Kim is "the Armenian Frank Gehry" for building a gingerbread nightclub.
- Kim thinks Kanye's dad's name is "Mr. Black Guy" and "Morgan Freemans."
More from The Stir: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Reaction to 'Bound 2' Parody Is a Laugh Riot
But the most knee-slappingly giggle-worthy moment had to be when they busted out their "Bound 2" parody, which was supposed to be Kimye's Christmas version of the music video ... in which they've traded the motorcycle for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Haa, amazing! If you missed it, check it out here ...
Although rumors were flying that Kanye hated the last sketch, I would hope that both he and Kim could have a sense of humor about this! After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! And being big enough to be a running gag on SNL is something to be proud of, too ... right?
What did you think about the "Waking Up With Kimye" sequel?
Image via NBC