Remember back in August when we first heard that Farrah Abraham would be posing with a corpse and we were all, "EW!" and "Ooh!" Because honestly, who's not morbidly curious about what that would look like? Well oh happy day! The Farrah Abraham issue of Girls and Corpses has finally hit newstands, and our favorite teen mom put out a Keek video to announce the happy news and even give us a sneak peek. Which means, phew, now we won't have to be seen looking for the magazine/furtively flipping through the pages to find Farrah like a sick game of Where's Waldo.
In fact, since I've already viewed the video, you can skip even that and I'll give you the gory details. Okay! Yay! This is going to be fun.
More from The Stir: 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham's New Show Has Some Surprising Co-Stars
Ugh, now I have to go watch that Farrah video.
Okay, so if you're not viewing with me and just want the most pertinent details, here's what you need to know about this issue:
1. Farrah is not posing with a real corpse, just a corpse doll.
2. It's a doll of an old man a la Grant Wood's American Gothic.
3. She pretends to feed him a banana.
4. She holds two watermelons.
5. In one photo she sits behind the corpse on a bale of hay, her legs draped over his shoulders.
6. It looks like she's wearing a pale pink bikini, but I think it's actually a red and white gingham top.
7. "This heartland issue celebrates the bread casket of America," according to the website.
8. The corpse looks nonplussed.
There, now you know. Farrah says she looks forward to "many more" photo shoots. And you know what? Everyone needs something to look forward to, so good for her. And now I'm going to go wash my eyeballs.
My Thoughts about my @Girls&Corpses photo shoot: ) #Watermelons
Dec 2, 2013| Source: Keek.com
Why do you think people like seeing women posing with corpses -- what's that all about?!?
Image via Farrah Abraham/Keek