Worst. News. Ever! Rumor has it the first season of Teen Mom 3 will be the ONLY season of Teen Mom 3. Could MTV have cancelled the show already?
We reached out to MTV and hadn't gotten a comment at press time, so we don't know for sure. But it's looking an awful lot like last week's Dr. Drew reunion episode may be the last for Mackenzie Douthit, Briana DeJesus, Katie Yeager, and Alex Sekella. Let's examine the evidence, shall we?
More From The Stir: 'Teen Mom' Star Posts Dangerous Family Photo That Could Incite Violence
1. "Sources" said to be actual members of the cast recently told The Ashleys Reality Roundup that a number of stars were upset with the network's editing, and they don't WANT to be on the show again.
2. Matt McCann has been putting up a fight from the get-go. Shortly before the premiere of Teen Mom 3 earlier this year, the ex-boyfriend of Alex Sekella said he was forced into filming by his mom who signed off on his contract with the network before he was 18. He's been pretty vocal about not wanting to be on the show, but without him, what story line is there for Alex Sekella?
3. Briana DeJesus' mom Roxanne DeJesus is already talking about the next chapter of her life. Just check out this tweet from Mama Roxy:
I can't wait for the reunion to be over. I just want to move past this BS... And start the next chapter of our lives.— Roxanne Dejesus (@Roxy991Roxy) November 18, 2013
4. The girls are being cagey about a second season. When a fan told Alex she loved the show and asked point blank if there would be a season 2, the only answer Alex gave was "thank you."
5. Mackenzie was reallllly pushing people to tune in to the last episode of season 1, telling fans that season 2 depends on them. It certainly sounded like a warning!
So what do you think? Should MTV cancel the show before we get to see Mackenzie give birth and Katie move on from Joey?
Image by Jeanne Sager
Going to baseball games
Riding bike rides in the nice weather
Playing outside after work/school
Going for walks outside