Just when you thought Teen Mom alum Farrah Abraham had exhausted the limits of her appeal, she's back with a new project! Farrah will be appearing on VH1's Couples Therapy. And girlfriend does not disappoint. A source reports that Farrah is "extremely hostile" to counselor Dr. Jenn Berman and her supporting therapists. “She was pretty defensive," the source continues. "She is going to look like an even bigger ass. She was kind of bitchy with the doctor.” Excellent! I mean -- oh that's too bad.
To be fair, Farrah has been tweeting love to Dr. Berman: "I've met a lot of doctors, but @DrJennBerman is the real deal." And Dr. Berman luvs Farrah right back: "Thank you for doing such amazing work with me. You stayed strong under very difficult circumstances." Hmm, what circumstances would those be? Probably just being Farrah. But what I really want to know is, what on EARTH could Farrah POSSIBLY feel defensive about in couples therapy?
1. Farrah's boyfriend, Brian Dawe, is not on the show. How do you do couples therapy without your SO?
2. Then again, Brian Dawe may not be her real boyfriend. Hmm, couples therapy for you and your imaginary boyfriend ... I totally want Dr. Berman's job now.
3. Farrah's family is on the show.
4. Farrah's dad says stuff like this: "The porn video (yes a private video before it was leaked without authorization) can't be removed but Farrah has accomplished more positives as a teen and a 22-year-old than most people twice her age." Man, talk about in-denial enabler parent ...
5. Farrah has a super-short attention span, so maybe she's just mad that a counseling session actually lasts, like, a whole 45 minutes long and cannot be conducted via text message.
6. Nothing is Farrah's fault and she does everything out of love, can't you people see that?
7. Maybe, just maybe, Dr. Berman may think accidentally-on-purpose releasing a porn video is not an excellent career move, nor is it good for future relationships.
8. Farrah is Farrah.
I mean, I could go on and on, but I'm afraid our time is up now. (Heh, see what I did there? Okay, I'll show myself out.) We'll just have to wait and see what the producers and editors let us see on the show.
Are you going to watch Farrah on Couples Therapy or would you rather stab yourself in the head with a fork?
Image via Farrah Abraham/Twitter
I create a special savings account
I put a little away at a time
I cut corners until I can afford it
Save? Who has money to save?
I plan to put it on my credit card and love the benefits of the reward program