You guys, Tori Spelling has totally become poor. Spelling is spilling on the terrible financial strain of not being super-duper rich anymore. Now she's just regular rich, and it hurts! She sold her mansion at a loss, Tori & Dean has been canceled, the children are wearing (shudder) hand-me-downs, and Tori hasn't bought herself a new handbag in three whole years. Worst of all, Tori's business manager told her they couldn't afford to get Dean a vasectomy.
Wait -- what? These people have four children. I think it's the other way around. Dean can't afford NOT to get a vasectomy! What else can Tori and Dean not afford now?
2. Viable egg cells.
3. A pony.
4. Thinking about babies.
5. All the purses.
6. "Pulling out."
7. Luxury hotel accommodations.
8. Intravenous Nutella.
9. Looking at babies.
10. Waldorf beeswax crayons.
12. Selling anything at a loss.
13. New clothes for the younger siblings.
14. Peering into the Jacadi windows.
15. Watching cute baby videos on YouTube.
16. Sleeping in the same bed as Dean.
17. Getting a mani-pedi before any medical procedure.
18. Medical procedures that aren't life-saving (or life-preventing).
19. Disagreeing with Candy about anything ever again.
20. Re-thinking the powder room wallpaper.
21. Buying Robert Pattinson's house (too late, I just made an offer on it anyway).
22. Paying someone else to drive you in your own car.
23. Kobe beef.
24. Kobe Bryant as a dinner guest.
25. More babies.
“It’s not my fault I’m an uptown girl stuck in a midtown life," Tori says. "I was raised in opulence. My standards are ridiculously high. We can’t afford that lifestyle, but when you grow up silver spoon, it’s hard to go plastic." Aw Tori, seriously, it always sucks to downsize, no matter where you are in the food chain. Hang in there. You're a smart and funny woman -- we're sure you'll figure it out.
Have you ever had to downsize your lifestyle?
Image via torianddean/Instagram