Hey there, horror fans! We know you're counting down the days 'til the latest remake of Carrie starring Chloë Grace Moretz and Julianne Moore hits theatres (October 18!), so here's a little something to temporarily quench your thirst for buckets o' pig's blood: One very clever YouTube user's Cinderella/Carrie mash-up.
That's right, Cinderella (the Disney princess) meets Carrie (the not-at-all Disney princess) in the form of clips from the classic animated film overdubbed with audio from the Stephen King remake. Sounds crazy, I know, but it works. And do you know why?
Because Cinderella and Carrie have a surprising number of things in common. Such as:
1. They both have a whole lotta haters.
2. They're both trying to be someone they're not. (Carrie = a normal girl; Cinderella = a normal girl.)
3. They both wear tiara-type things at some point.
4. They're both seriously lacking in the mom department.
5. They both have names that begin with the letter "C".
I'm starting to think this is more than just a strange coincidence, aren't you? And we haven't even mentioned how Cinderella's cat is named "Lucifer" yet ... here, watch this clip and you'll see what I mean ...
Scary stuff, right? Although it could use a little pig's blood, I say.
What do you think of this Cinderella/Carrie mash-up?
Image via Cracker76/YouTube
Do it yourself
Concierge service through your credit card