I've been going back and forth on this for months now, the whole Catherine Giudici and Sean Lowe relationship. One second they're totally happy together and the next Catherine's doing some outlandish thing to get random attention from both her Instagram followers and the press, making us wonder if their love is, well, real at all. Over the weekend they gave us their answer that, yes, their love is pure. That answer? An engagement party.
Yup! This past Friday the twosome gathered with family and friends in Seattle to celebrate their engagement, and the details are too cute. Check out everything we know about Sean and Catherine's engagement party, here:
1. The venue: Catherine and Sean gathered with about 40 guests at Ballard Annex Oyster House in Seattle. The couple rented out the backroom so they could have some privacy.
2. The menu: Who doesn't love a good barbecue-themed dinner with friends, right? Guests dined on pork, four-cheese macaroni, brisket, garlic mashed potatoes, baked beans, and collard greens. Yup, I'm salivating. Oh, and you can't forget the seafood additions to the main meal: crab cakes, mussels, and white fish.
4. The sweet treats: Of course, no engagement soiree is complete without dessert. The couple indulged in an adorable cupcake tower and a champagne toast.
5. They were happy: Or at least it appears that way on Instagram. Catherine shared a photo of her and Sean at the engagement party and they look oh-so-happy.
6. Still no "save-the-dates": Although everything looks all happy and floral, we're still waiting for a public acknowledgement of when the big day will be. I get it, it's their lives, but now that they've had an engagement party, I'm sure I'm not the only person asking when the hell they're gonna tie the knot. If you ask me, this was the only thing missing from their festive party. Well that, and me.
Are you excited for Catherine and Sean?
Image via Instagram