Exciting news, everyone! It's about our fave couple one of those Bach couples we have trouble keeping track of, Filipinlowe (or whatever they're calling themselves now). Catherine Guidici and Sean Lowe are Seattle-bound today. "Off to Seattle with @clmgiudici. Ahh the sunshine state. Home of the Seattle Super Sonics and rain," Sean tweeted this morning. He's joking about the sunshine and the state. Of course Sean knows Seattle is a city, not a state! As of approximately 1:28 p.m. if I'm reading his Twitter conversation correctly.
Why are they going to Seattle? Because! We don't know why, but we have a few guesses.
1. Because Bachelorette couple Desiree and Chris are there, and being with the hot new Bach couple is the only way they can stay relevant.
2. For the coffee.
3. To re-enact their favorite scenes from Sleepless in Seattle, Singles, and 10 Things I Hate About You.
4. Because I was just there in April and they look up to me as a trend setter. (Everybody does, and it's getting so boring. But please don't stop.)
5. Sean is embarking upon a new career as a fishmonger/thrower and is starting his training at Pike Place Market.
6. The idea of facing a warm, sunny winter in Dallas is just too much for them.
7. That time Catherine turned to Sean and said, "But I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain? Coming down ...?" Turns out she was just singing along with the radio but Sean tends to be a little literal-minded, so.
8. No no, I've got it! Seattle is Catherine's hometown! I totally forgot because Catherine and Sean Zzzzzzz. But yeah, they're probably visiting her family there.
Do you think Sean and Catherine are just going to Seattle to visit her family?
Image via Sean Lowe/Instagram
Going to baseball games
Riding bike rides in the nice weather
Playing outside after work/school
Going for walks outside