See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Can anybody else not even believe tonight is the Season Finale of Sister Wives?? That's right, we're just hours away from a special double episode of Sister Wives including "Polygamist Marriage Therapy," in which "Kody and his four wives confront their relationship issues at a couples retreat which includes a meditation session that helps them get to the bottom of their internal conflicts" and "Sister Wives Tell All," one of those "everybody sits down on the couch and answers viewer questions" deals. Sounds pretty dang juicy, eh??
I can't decide which part of the Season Finale I'm looking forward to more, the polygamist marriage therapy couples retreat or the Q&A session. I guess it will all depend on which half of the special ends up being more revealing. I mean, will the Sister Wives really tell ALL?? Doubtful, but I do hope that these 5 questions are among the queries answered:
1. Does Meri really want another baby?
2. How exactly are they paying for all those houses again?
3. Same as #2, except replace "houses" with "health insurance."
4. What does Janelle REALLY think of "My SisterWife's Closet"?
5. Never mind the kids: What do the wives think of Kody's faux-surfer dude style?
What burning questions do you hope get answered on tonight's Sister Wives Season Finale?
Image via TLC