The next season of The Bachelor may not air until January, but the anticipation for Juan Pablo Galavis' season is heating up! And if all things remain in line with the usual plan, they'll probably start shooting as soon as late this month. So it's no wonder there are already spoilers floating around!
Specifically, info about who a few of JuanPabs' lucky ladies are and when they'll arrive in L.A.! Exciiiting! Here's what we know so far ...
- Two lovely Chicago ladies are in the mix. Bachelor 2014 contestants 26-year-old Alli Restko and 23-year-old Kylie Lewis both hail from the Windy City, so I'm sure neither would mind spending some time heating things up in JuanPabs' hometown of Miami! Speaking of Miami, Alli graduated from the University of Miami ... Ohio, that is, in 2009. Kylie's a self-described "artist" who seems to love tweeting, song lyrics, and sharing a laugh just as much as the social media-lovin' Bachelor.
- A fellow professional athlete will vie for Juan Pablo's heart. Twenty-nine-year-old Kat Hurd is a dancer for the Phoenix Suns, who appears to have a bubbly personality, active lifestyle, and of course, hot, fit body. Sounds like a possibly perfect match for JPG ...
- Will a fellow former athlete may be an even better match? Twenty-six-year-old Val Eredia from Sutter, California is a former volleyball player -- kinda like JuanPabs is a former soccer player ... They could very easily end up bonding over their passion for sports and moving on after being a pro?
- Let's not underestimate the ambitious teacher with a lot of heart. Ashley Poe, a 25- or 26-year-old from Denton, Texas, says she loves to travel, be active, and of course, school a class full of kids!
- These 5 future girlfriends and 20 others arrive ... tomorrow! That's right, according to Reality Steve Juan Pablo Galavis' 25 potential future loves start arriving in Los Angeles for filming this Saturday, September 14!
Who do you think sounds like the best pick for JuanPabs of the ladies mentioned? Are you getting more excited for his season?
Image via JuanPabloGalavis/Instagram