In the season finale of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, we finally get to see the commitment ceremony the family spent each previous episode prepping for. Of course, all of us true HBB fans know that the couple actually do make it down the aisle. That's not to say there weren't some major surprises along the way.
- Sugar Bear was not allowed in the house the night before the wedding. June banished the poor guy to a tent in the yard. Of course he happily obeyed, even though there was a downpour.
- Sugar Bear buys a special pair of "mantees" for the occasion. Emblazoned on the rear: Property of June.
- June demanded that her daughters-turned-bridesmaids "sway" down the aisle. No regular walkin' allowed.
- June is prone to nervous farts.
- She also does something she calls a "stress piss."
- Her "something blue" was a blow-up water slide for the kids.
- She had a caterer but insisted on making the baked beans because that is something she is especially picky about.
- Mama literally lost her s**t when she misplaces her veil. Luckily Honey Boo Boo unearthed it from some messy pile.
- Never has there been so much camouflage in one place.
- That first kiss was epic.
It was all actually quite beautiful. June and Sugar Bear are clearly in love and committed to their family. We should all be so lucky.
What did you think of the nuptials?
Image via Splash