Not to sound like a broken record, Trubies, but I just don't know how else to say this: OMG, the True Blood season finale is less than a week away!! How can this possibly be?! It seems like just yesterday we were watching in semi-confused horror as Eric, Sookie, and the rest of the Bon Temps Bunch desperately tried to figure out who/what the hell Billith was all about. Since then, thankfully, Bill took a shower and put some clothes on (and a bunch of other stuff happened). And suddenly, here we are -- watching the season 6 finale promo and freaking out over all the crazy, crazy things to come! Such as ...
1. Lafayette sitting in church as a preacher rants about roaming gangs of "sick" vampires. Did you catch that? What's Lafayette doing in a church?!
2. Warlow preparing some sort of flowery Maypole type thing, presumably for his flowery faerie type wedding to Sookie?? Is this really HAPPENING??
3. Somebody getting all lightning-ed and flying through the air -- I think it's Bill??
4. Andy, Jason, Bill, Jessica, and Violet (I think?) standing around in a graveyard. An odd foursome, no? Looks like they're plotting some sort of ... something.
5. Violet attacking Jessica -- in the graveyard! Who's on whose side here?!
6. Somebody dripping vampire blood into Sookie's mouth. That is to say, I'm pretty sure it's Sookie. This preview moves fast!
7. Bill stalking .. somebody. In the dark. Looking like he's concentrating super hard.
Maybe you'll have better luck than I did catching some of the crazy details in this clip:
Kind of a whirlwind, right?? What do you think?
Will Warlow & Sookie really get married on the True Blood season finale?
Image via TvSeriesPreview/YouTube