Once upon a time, I wanted Sarah Newlin dead. Does that sound harsh? Sorry, but it's true -- up until the past few episodes of True Blood, I was ready for Sarah (and her irritating ex-turned-vamp husband Steve) to meet their respective makers. And I bet you felt the exact same way! B*tch was gettin' on my last nerve. Except lately, Sarah Newlin is like THE best thing in Bon Temps. Who saw that one coming?! Sarah's sudden sass is a most welcome addition, especially since the TB writers, for some reason, seem to be snubbing the King and Queen of one-liners this season (Lafayette and Pam, of course). Anyway, whatever the reason for Sarah's badass character arc, we'll take it! According to showrunner Bill Buckner, there's more to come: "She won't stop," he says. Here are 5 moments that made us love Sarah Newlin in season 6:
1. Torturing Steve in the hamster wheel. "It is scientifically impossible for you to be this f*cking slow!" AHAHAHA!
2. Slaying Ms. Suzuki with a stiletto. "Thank you, Jesus!"
3. Throwing Jason to the vamps -- with a cut on his arm. Merciless! We love it! (But we still love Jason more!)
4. Pitting Eric against Pam. "Haven't you seen Gladiator? F*cking fight!"
5. Seducing the Governor. "When a woman comes to you dressed in black lingerie, you unwrap her!" Damn straight.
Check out this preview vid for more Sarah Newlin-related clues -- is she the blonde at the end with a blade (or something) against her neck?!
Uh-oh ... Sarah might not survive after all!
What was your favorite Sarah Newlin moment in True Blood season 6?
Image via HBO
Going to baseball games
Riding bike rides in the nice weather
Playing outside after work/school
Going for walks outside