Anyone who watched the first season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey probably had no idea the monster that Teresa Giudice would morph into. She started off as the sweet, affable, and often clueless one of the crew. Then came the table-flipping finale and we got a taste of the real TG. She has since become one of the biggest TV villains of all time, beating out the likes of JR Ewing, Blair Waldorf, Gargamel, and just about every other small-screen evil-doer. In fact, she is way worse. Here's why:
- She plays innocent all the while destroying lives. She has tried to ruin her brother's marriage too many times to count.
- She's the meanest of all grownup mean girls. Teresa is an emotional menace, calling you names, picking apart your marriage, and poking fun at your looks.
- She loves to spark rumors. Thanks to Teresa, people will always think her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga had a stripper past -- whether it's true or not.
- You get the feeling that she isn't above physical violence. She may not have snatched off anyone's weave or slapped anyone just yet, but you know it's coming. This woman is seriously angry when she doesn't get her way.
- She uses children as pawns in her evil, twisted game. Her little girls parrot all the nasty comments about other castmembers.
- She will never admit when she's wrong.
- She is ridiculously territorial. She doesn't even want the other women working out at the same gym.
- She will do anything and everything to get her way.
What other reasons is Teresa a TV villain?
Image via Bravo