7 Reasons ‘RHONJ’s Cousin Rosie Should Become an Honorary Housewife
by Ericka Sóuter
July 2 at 5:00 PM
When it comes to The Real Housewives of New Jersey, everyone loves to dish about Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga. But there is a new Queen B in town. That would be cousin Rosie Pierri. She is the sister of cast member Kathy Wilkie, and to say she has a big personality is an understatement. If we had our way, she would be a show regular and here's why:
- She isn't afraid to go toe to toe with her cousin Teresa.
- She's a straight shooter. If you are acting like an idiot, you are gonna hear about.
- She's more complex than she seems. It seems like she has a big mouth, but there are some things even Rosie was afraid to say. Admitting she was gay was not easy for her. For years she hid who she was, finally coming out to her traditional Italian family in her 30s. The cameras rolled as she bravely came out to her niece and nephew. It was clear that she was worried about how they would react and whether it would change her relationship with them.
- She has a real job. She's a senior project manager for a furniture manufacturing company.
- She will defend you to the death. This is obvious every time Teresa goes after her sister Kathie. It's like unleashing a hurricane.
- She can't let anything roll off her back. Piss her off and get ready for the fireworks.
- She knows the value of making peace. Her mother and uncle (Teresa's father) have been feuding for years. As they get older and more sickly, Rosie is intent on getting them back on good terms. She doesn't want the family to have regrets if one of them suddenly passes away. She's also trying to broker a truce between Teresa and Melissa. Good luck with that one!
What other reasons would Cousin Rosie make a great Real Housewife?
Image via Bravo
Click the "Like" button below if you're a fan of Real Housewives.