It pains me to say this, but there's been a lot of True Blood trash talk going on lately. Too many crazy plot lines, too many crazy characters, too many crazy creatures ... if the show continues at this crazy pace, some are even saying this season is doomed to be its last. NOOOO!!!
Come on, Trubies!! We've got something real good going here! We can't just throw it all away over two sort of disappointing episodes!! Things will get better, I promise. For real this time!! Here are 6 reasons why you should give True Blood season 6 one more chance ...
1. In episode 3, "You're No Good," we finally, finally get to meet Warlow!! And he's gonna be SCARY. Can't wait!
2. In a preview for the same episode, Bill and Sookie are seen having a seriously intense interaction during which the former explains he "plays by a different set of rules now." We're pretty sure these two aren't gonna be gettin' it on, but some sort of sparks should fly nonetheless.
3. Sookie and Ben, on the other hand, will definitely be gettin' it on sometime in the very near future, and that scene promises to be burnin' hot!
4. According to HBO, Eric will get back at Governor Burrell by "hitting him where it hurts the most." We weren't sure where that would be, exactly, until we watched the clip below ... looks like the Gov's daughter Willa won't be human for very much longer ...
5. Sam might be hooking up with brand new Bon Temps resident Nicole Wright (Jurnee Smollett-Bell). And doesn't Sam deserve to be loved, for Pete's sake?!
6. Eric will most certainly be taking his shirt off at some point. Maybe even his pants!!
Not convinced? Watch this clip and tell us ...
Are you ready to give up on True Blood?
Image via HBO