According to the calendar, Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra should be in countdown mode for their wedding. The darlings of Teen Mom publicly announced a July 13, 2013 wedding date more than a year ago. But rumor has it Catelynn and Tyler have called off the wedding.
Don't believe it?! I know, I don't want to either. But get ready to have your Cateler/Tylynn lovin' hearts broken.
The folks over at JamiesReality.com say they've talked to a source who says Catelynn and Tyler have put the brakes on wedding planning. The source claims they aren't getting married ... at least not right now.
We all know to take anonymous sources' shocking claims with a grain of salt, but this one seems ... legit? Let's look at the evidence:
1. Big public announcements of wedding dates are never good for celebrities. Just look at the tricks Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry has been up to to convince people her leaked wedding date was wrong. Unless Catelynn and Tyler want to end up in paparazzi central, shifting the date is a must.
2. They're doing Couples Therapy. That wedding date was announced well before Cate and Ty agreed to go on the VH1 show to work with celebrity therapist Jenn Berman on fixing their relationship, but they did just that. The show has just started, and July 13 falls mid-run, which would essentially void the whole "let's fix these two kids so they can get married" premise.
More From The Stir: Flavor Flav Is Completely Unfair to Catelynn & Tyler
3. Their calendar is blank on the 13th. The couple's website has been updated recently, according to Catelynn, and if you look, the calendar has every episode of Couples Therapy listed. What it doesn't have is a big "We're Getting Married!" announcement.
4. Tyler has promised to shock us. He recently Tweeted to fans that they will be "shocked" by what's to come for him and for Catelynn. What's more shocking than a cancelled wedding?
5. Catelynn and Tyler are AWFULLY quiet. Excited brides tend to bubble over ... right onto their social media accounts. At one point Catelynn was doing just that. She counted stop telling us about her plans to get hitched. Only recently that all ... stopped.
6. MTV is mum. Remember when we were promised a Catelynn and Tyler wedding special from MTV? The network hasn't said a WORD about what would seemingly be something that would attract plenty of fans (not to mention plenty of advertisers with big bank accounts).
Pretty damning evidence, don't you think?
Of course, this could all be Catelynn and Tyler's plan to throw us off so they can get hitched quietly! Let's hope ... we really want these two to work out!
Do you think these two will ever make it to the altar?
Image via MTV
I create a special savings account
I put a little away at a time
I cut corners until I can afford it
Save? Who has money to save?
I plan to put it on my credit card and love the benefits of the reward program