We've seen Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer Calvert get married twice on national television. This time it was her ex-husband's turn for a second wedding. Corey Simms got married to fiancee Miranda Patterson over the weekend!
So what went down? With uncertainty over the future of the show, it doesn't look like the wedding will show up on television, but we've got details right here!
1. It was a Friday wedding. Set for June 7, the newlyweds had a whole weekend to party after their big night.
2. The bride opted for a traditional white wedding gown and cowboy boots with a bouquet of daisies and wildflowers, while the groom kept it casual in jeans.
3. Corey's twin daughters (with Leah) were both in the wedding. Aleeah and Aliannah were flower girls in matching white eyelet dresses.
4. Leah has given her blessing to the union -- she even sent Miranda a Mother's Day gift as the girls' future stepmom -- but she reportedly stayed away from the actual ceremony (as did Corey at her wedding to Jeremy).
More From The Stir: Amanda Bynes Might Be Getting Sucked Into 'Teen Mom' Scandal Land
5. The marriage got a big thumbs up from Corey's family. As his dad, Jeff Simms, tweeted:
My new daughter in law is an absolute joy! We are blessed to have her in our family.
7. Miranda is taking Corey's last name -- or she did on Twitter, anyway!
Such great news for this little family. These little girls get to see BOTH of their parents happy.
Did you know Corey was getting married? What do you think of this Teen Mom news?
Image via Jeff Simms/Twitter