Okay, I'm not sure who's in charge of producing the teaser trailers for True Blood (hey, what a cool tongue-twister! Teaser Trailers for True Blood, Teaser Trailers for True Blood) but I would love to thank them personally for finally -- FINALLY -- releasing the FULL TRAILER for True Blood season 6!! As in a big fat 1 minute and 31 seconds!!
Don't get me wrong, the various 45-second clips have been nice and all, like a trail of breadcrumbs scattered for starving Truebies, but this ... THIS is what I'm talkin' about. This gives us a lil' sumpin' sumpin' to chew on, y'know what I'm sayin'?
In fact, I counted at least 7 standout moments:
1. Bill looks like he took a shower. Hooray!
2. Some new brown-haired faerie is way pessimistic: "The events have been set in motion. This is the beginning in the end." Dra-ma.
3. Warlowe looks like he might be wearing a Captain Jack Sparrow costume. Also, his fangs be scary!
4. Sookie hooks up with some guy whose face we can't see.
5. Tara cuddles a scared Pam. Yup, you read that right: Pam is scared!
6. Bill shoves his way into Sookie's house (so much for that thing about having to be invited).
7. Sookie either getting drowned or baptized by ... ? (Somebody who looks suspiciously like Lafayette, but that can't be right!)
Check it out!
Next month. NEXT MONTH!
Which moments from the True Blood season 6 full trailer stood out to you?
Image via trueblood/YouTube
Going to baseball games
Riding bike rides in the nice weather
Playing outside after work/school
Going for walks outside