Typically, Saturday Night Live is either hit or miss. Some hosts always knock it out of the park (that would be you Justin Timberlake) while others are just painful to watch (Vince Vaughn, this just isn't you thing). The most recent episode featured awkward funnyman Zach Galifianakis and viewers definitely weren't disappointed. To say he was amazing is a serious understatement. This is his second time headlining the show and he proved that he just may be the best SNL host ever. Check out his best bits.
1. Among the hilarious lines from his monologue: a woman came up to him in a card shop and said, “Has anyone ever told you that you look like the guy from the Hangover?...No offense.”
2. We get a unexpected thrill in this Jeopardy-Style quiz show centered around The Game of Thrones.
3. He plays a racist worker at the M&M store in this sidesplitting skit.
4. We wish Darrell's House was a weekly bit. So awesome.
5. Darrell's House part 2 features another SNL great, Jon Hamm.
Do you think Zach Galifianakis was funny? What was your favorite sketch?