No doubt Twihards are going through some serious withdrawal right about now. Millions miss that incredibly sweet love story between Edward and Bella, but the diehard fans aren't the only ones. Turns out Kristen Stewart was pretty enamored with the whole experience too.
While I was thumbing through a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly, I came across an interview in which she gushed about her favorite scenes over the last five years. It's the most candid, honest, and interesting interview I think I've ever seen from the usually awkward star. You can actually tell from her descriptions that it wasn't just a bunch of cool clips to her. These were the moments she fell in love with Robert Pattinson.
1. Twilight's Prom "This is number one on my list for a reason," she explained. "I remember stepping on Rob's feet in my sneakers, and we listened to that song all night. It was the end of the shoot, and we were all so close and no one wanted to go home yet." Definitely one of the sweetest moments from the first film. I can see why it's Kristen's top pick. It's almost as though you can see them falling in love in real life too.
More from The Stir: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Totally Back Together (VIDEO)
2. New Moon Reunion It was Bella's most dramatic moment up to that point -- her chance to save Edward. She had to stop him from exposing himself as a vampire in Italy by crashing through a fountain and jumping into his arms. They had to do 15 takes and each time crowds of tourists applauded. What a thrilling feeling that must have been.
3. Breaking Dawn - Part 1's Wedding That look in her eyes as she walked down the aisle toward Robert wasn't all an act. "It's this feeling I had that it was like a real wedding," she said. "I have these memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. It feels like my memories. You have room in your mind for characters, and then there's room for yourself. That memory is definitely more mine." Wow. This definitely kills any doubt in my mind about how she feels about him -- despite her "complete lapse in judgement" during that tryst with Rupert Sanders.
4. Random Twilight Moment As she's washing her truck in the first film, Edward plops down on the roof. This seems like a totally forgettable scene until you hear Kristen reminisce about the impact it had on the both of them. "It was so tense shooting Twilight, and here's this little scene that felt like it was out of an '80s teen movie. He does this little cool move, and we're sort of dancing around each other. We still talk about this scene and how fun it was. He remembers what I was wearing. I remember everything about that day."
5. Jacob's Last Dance Dancing with Lautner at Bella's wedding was the last scene she shot with him. It "was incredibly emotional," she confessed. "We listened to Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years,' and it was perfect for the characters and us, too."
Makes me want to watch those scenes all over again!
Check out more memorable Twilight moments:
What's your favorite scene?