Thanks to Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, we have a newfound fascination with all things redneck. The TLC stars have even added words and phrases to the lexicon: Vajiggle jaggle, beautimous, and the catchphrase, "You'd better redneckognize" -- just to name a few. So it's no surprise this pop culture phenomenon has been the inspiration for some incredibly hilarious spoofs. Check out the 9 best Honey Boo Boo parodies ever.
1. LOL! This Kelly & Michael bit on the pint-size pageant princess has her being interviewed by Oprah. I don't know who should be more insulted by this one -- Honey Boo Boo or the talk show queen, who is portrayed by Michael Strahan.
2. A gut-busting take on what Honey Boo Boo and Mama June are like 25 years from now.
3. As you would expect, the South Park spoof is as vicious as it is funny.
4. You will crack up watching this grown man lip-sync some of Alana's classic lines.
5. On this faux episode of My Strange Addiction, a guy shares his Honey Boo Boo obsession.
6. If you missed Christopher Walken's dramatic reading of Honey Boo Boo child, you MUST watch it now. Oscar-worthy!
7. The Exorcism of Honey Boo Boo. Be afraid. Very afraid.
8. Family Guy's Peter Griffin watches clips of the TLC hit with shocking consequences.
9. It's Valentine's Day Honey Boo Boo style.
Which is your favorite?
I create a special savings account
I put a little away at a time
I cut corners until I can afford it
Save? Who has money to save?
I plan to put it on my credit card and love the benefits of the reward program