The 2013 Grammys are right around the corner! When "Music's Biggest Night" airs tomorrow, the brightest stars in the biz will be making their way down the red carpet and up to the stage to put on what we're hoping will be a helluva show!
But let's be real. Even the biggest fans will be paying attention to more than the music and who takes home the coveted awards! With so many artistically-inclined celebs in one place, there's bound to be drama going on behind-the-scenes ... or, you know, right before our very eyes. Here, who and what we'll be looking for that's sure to set the stage for juicy gossip ...
- KIMYE!! - Ye as one of the top nominees at the Grammys with a total of six nominations including two of his songs in the Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song categories, so fingers crossed he, Kim, and their much-hyped bun in the oven hit the red carpet and give us something to tweet about!
- Ed Sheeran & Taylor Swift flirting - The red-haired British singer who teamed up with Taylor Swift on her Red tour is being honored at the event and so is Tay. Rumor has it the two may have the red hots for one another, so we may get to see whether there's any real chemistry there!
- Taylor Swift feuding with Carrie Underwood - Whaaat?! Yup, according to Us Weekly, Grammy execs were asked to keep these two from crossing paths at this Sunday's awards since they "hate each other."
- Kelly Clarkson & her fiance Brandon Blackstock - Even though he's also Blake Shelton's manager, hopefully Brandon will be walking his happy fiance down the red carpet. Not much drama here necessarily, but they'll be cute to watch out for!
- Katy Perry's date - ISN'T going to be John Mayer! Instead, Allison Williams (of HBO's Girls fame) will accompany the pop star. Who knew the two were so close?! Well, apparently, John Mayer is tight with Williams' boyfriend, College Humor founder Ricky Van Veen. So they're all one big happy, double-dating family.
- Rihanna & Chris Brown - If you love to hate on these two, you'll be in luck tomorrow night, because they're sure to be there, flaunting their totally twisted relationship.
- Justin - Yeah, as in, Timberlake. He's got a surprise for us! We know it's not that he and Jay-Z will perform his new single, "Suit & Tie" off his upcoming album. That's a given. Anyway, this so-called surprise could MAKE the show ... or it could be a real snoozefest. Either way, we're sure to be talking about it the next day.
- The Fashion - With an uptight, "no butts, no boobs, no awards!" dress code in full effect this year, can't wait to see how the stars circumvent CBS's Victorian rules ...
What are you most looking forward to seeing on the Grammys tomorrow night?
Image via Splash News