5 Reasons Honey Boo Boo's Dad Sugar Bear Is a Great Catch
by Ericka Sóuter
January 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM
He's no Brad Pitt, but Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Sugar Bear actually has a lot of qualities women look for in a man. I know, it sounds crazy, but I'm totally serious. That family may get a lot of flack for their boorish behavior, but one thing is clear -- they are a tight-knit, loving clan with him and mama June at its heart. They have been together nine years and that is no easy feat for any couple. Take a look at 5 reasons Sugar Bear is such a nice catch:
- He is really romantic. On their anniversary he treated her to an intimate dinner at Crockett's Cafeteria. Okay, so it wasn't some fancy-schmancy restaurant with haute cuisine or even an Applebee's, but it was cozy and kid-free. He even gave her a sweet card that read, "On our anniversary, your heart was my heart."
- He "adopted" all her kids. Though Honey Boo Boo is his only biological child with June, the other three girls all consider him their dad. One of the reasons June was so smitten was his instant bond with the entire family.
- Size doesn't matter to him. People may poke fun at June's girth, but Sugar Bear thinks she is one hot mama. While she pranced around in her "smexy" Marilyn Monroe costume at Halloween, he admitted it made him want to "jump bones."
- He's charitable. Every year the family puts on a big Christmas in July gift drive where they take donations for needy kids. Despite the boiling Georgia temps, Sugar Bear always puts on a Santa outfit to entertain the neighborhood kids for hours.
- He's loyal. He says June makes him happy. He makes June happy. He doesn't want or need more than that.
What do you like most about Sugar Bear?
Image via TLC
Click "Like" if you love Honey Boo-Boo!