WHO will be Robert Pattinson's next girlfriend? Well move over, random Australian chick. Behold, for unto us a new relationship is born in Hollywood this blessed day. Robert Pattinson's next girlfriend shall be Jennifer Lawrence. As the Pharaoh in The 10 Commandments would say, so let it be written, so let it be done.
According to the latest rumors from a source which may or may not be reliable (Heat), Robert Pattinson has arranged for a date with Jennifer Lawrence. May we call you JLaw? Too soon? Okay. A pal of RPattz claims, "They've met a few times in Hollywood -- there is definite chemistry. They will see one another again. It'll be casual, but both are looking forward to it." So the rest of us might as well get used to it!
All right then, Robert. You're taking on Jennifer? Let's see how different your new, soon-to-be girlfriend is from KStew.
1. Taller: Kristen Stewart is five foot six. Jennifer Lawrence is five foot nine.
2. Not so skinny: Kristen is known for being super skinny. Jennifer claims she is fat by Hollywood standards, but I don't hear anyone else complaining her body, ever.
3. Humbler roots: Kristen was born and raised in Los Angeles. Jennifer grew up in Louisville, Kentucky.
4. Parents not in show biz: Kristen's dad is a stage manager and television producer; her mom is a script supervisor. Jennifer's parents ran a children's camp. Her father also used to work in construction.
5. Probably smarter: Kristen attended school up to seventh grade and then completed the rest of high school through correspondence. Jennifer graduated high school two years early with a 3.9 grade point average.
6. Bigger bad-ass: Jennifer just seems tougher. And I think Katniss Everdeen could take Bella Swan any time.
7. Better/more awards:
Awards and nominations for Kristen: Nominated for a Young Artists Award for four different roles. Has won several People's Choice, Teen Choice, and MTV Movie awards for her work in the Twilight series. Eleven Golden Raspberry nominations, but no wins there, yet.
Awards and nominations for Jennifer: Twelve awards for Winter's Bone; nominated for an Oscar and Golden Globe (among many others awards) for Winter's Bone. Twelve awards for her role in Hunger Games along with five nominations. Golden Globe for Silver Linings Playbook along with several other awards and nominations.
8. Way better public persona: Kristin is spaced-out, sulky, and too cool for school. Jennifer is glad to be invited to the party and says smart stuff that makes us love her.
Well it's official. If this relationship happens (IF, I said), Jennifer seems like a much cooler girlfriend than Kristen. Robert would be lucky to win her -- and we hope he'd be a sweet and loyal boyfriend to her. I think Jennifer might miss what's left of her privacy if she starts showing up everywhere with Mr. Tabloid Candy, though.
Do you think Robert Pattison and Jennifer Lawrence might become the next big power couple?
Image via The Stir
I create a special savings account
I put a little away at a time
I cut corners until I can afford it
Save? Who has money to save?
I plan to put it on my credit card and love the benefits of the reward program