Jenelle Evans has been getting a lot of flack this week for her impending divorce from husband of five seconds Courtland Rogers. After all, a week ago they were announcing the Teen Mom 2 star's pregnancy and playing happy families in the tabloids, now she's changed her name back to Jenelle Evans on Twitter -- how could it go this far south that fast? Attention! Maybe it's time to rein in the Jenelle hate, y'all.
The more we hear about her ex-husband-to-be, the faster we'd be running! If even a portion of what Jenelle has put out about Courtland in recent days is true, this guy is a complete sleaze. Let's run it down, shall we?
1. He may have gotten another girl pregnant. Jenelle tweeted a text from a girl in Fall River, Massachusetts who says she is also pregnant and that Courtland needs to "man up." The girl also claims Courtland met up with her and her daughter at a hotel recently ... apparently while married to Jenelle.
2. He was asking her friends for naked pictures. Another text to Jenelle shows someone who claims to love her admitting that she didn't know the Teen Mom was pregnant when she responded to Courtland's request for X-rated photos.
3. He was cheating with multiple women. Jenelle says she has proof that her husband was talking sweet to a number of women, saying things like: "call me so I can hear yr beautiful voice"; "if that's really yr ass then I'm in love"; "prove to me u love me." Then there's the list of girls' names in his handwriting.
More From The Stir: Is 'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Faking a Pregnancy for Money?
4. He may have faked that health scare. It sounded scary when Courtland said he doesn't have much time left on this earth, but Jenelle says he is faking it for pity ... if it's true, it's a pretty classless move.
5. He's already moving in on other Teen Moms. Think Courtland's just in it for the gravy train? Might explain why he was trying to cozy up to Teen Mom 3 star Mackenzie Douthit on Twitter.
6. He's got a new girlfriend ... already. What kind of husband is already hooking up with a new lady just days after his wife says it's over?
7. He allegedly assaulted her. This is, of course, the really big one. Jenelle's lawyer has said she was assaulted "over a period of time" by her husband. Charges have been filed, although Courtland is refuting the allegations.
8. He left her during a possible miscarriage. No real word on whether Jenelle is still pregnant, but she says he skipped town while she was in the hospital ... possibly miscarrying.
Do you think Jenelle was right to say bye bye to Courtland?
Image via Twitter