The wait for the 70th Annual Golden Globes is almost over! At 8 p.m. EST on NBC, we'll really get to get the 2013 awards season party STARTED! Forget Seth MacFarlane and his little Oscars show ... This year is all about the laaadies! As in the dynamic duo of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, who have made our girl power dreams come true by stepping up to host the most fun and entertaining awards show (especially this year!).
And they're just one amazing part of Sunday night's festivities we have to look forward to. Here, 7 must-watch moments we can't wait to see tomorrow night ...
- Black, white, possibly emerald green, and totally ruffly gowns on the red carpet - Reese Witherspoon and Julianne Moore's stylist Leslie Fremar predicts, “I think we are going to see lots of black and white and graphic gowns" this year. Other fashion pros predict tons of RUFFLES! Meanwhile, Pantone named emerald the color of 2013, so I would venture to guess we'll see it on the stars. Amy Adams, nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category, will look stunning in it, as would Emily Blunt, Marion Cotillard, Lena Dunham ... Nevermind, any of them would rock it. Can't wait to see who does!
- Tina & Amy's opening monologue - Ricky Gervais, in his back-to-back turns as Globes host in 2011 and 2012, made blood sport of skewering his self-obsessed star colleagues. Tina and Amy are sure to jab away, but I feel like the comedians -- known for hilariously deadpanning their lines and just being all around quirksville -- going to do it in a much less in-your-face yet far funnier way. I love me some Ricky, but Tina and Amy are totally going to be The Best Globes Hosts of All Time.
- A memorable wardrobe malfunction?! Tina told reporters this week, “[Amy and I] sort of feel like our job is to keep things moving and to help get the movie stars more liquored up so hopefully, someone’s boob will fall out of a dress. That’s our main role.” HA!
- Adele's first post-baby appearance - The new mama, nominated for original song (for the James Bond theme Skyfall), will be in the audience, and will hopefully win, too! But we'll have to wait for the Oscars to see her perform ...
- Daniel Day Lewis winning Best Actor - He's got some worthy competition in Denzel Washington for Flight, Richard Gere for Arbitrage, John Hawkes for The Sessions, and Joaquin Phoenix for The Master, but I'd put serious money on DDL knocking it out of the park here and at the Oscars for his performance in Lincoln. It was EPIC.
- Anne Hathaway winning Best Supporting Actress - Most insiders are predicting Annie takes home the prize for her portrayal of Fantine in Les Mis. And when she wins, I'm guessing the now all-grown-up Princess Diaries star steal our hearts all over agan.
- All the moments included in Tina & Amy's Golden Globes drinking game - For the hilarious rules they've laid out, check here.
In the meantime, check out the latest giggle-worthy promo ...
What are you most looking forward to seeing on tomorrow night's show?
Image via NBC