Yesterday we were over the moon excited over the news that Teen Mom star Kailyn Lowry and her long-term stud of a fiance Jose "Javi" Marroquin got hitched in a secret ceremony. It's about time these crazy kids tied the knot, especially with Javi headed off for the Air Force. Alongside her son, Isaac, 3, they make the most adorable family!
Although we don't know too much about the hushed nuptials, details about their tiny ceremony are starting to emerge and we're amped!
Check 'em out, here:
1. The wedding was VERY small: The couple had a super small, no-frills ceremony at an Allentown, Pennsylvania courthouse.
2. They've been married for months: Crazy how this never got out! The couple has actually been married since September! Way to keep this one under wraps you two.
3. Kailyn wore a simple white dress and jewelry: Looking beautiful while keeping things low-key, Kailyn opted for a high-neck white sundress with a thin belt and a silver, large-face watch. She kept her hair pinned back out of her face.
4. They drove away in their Jeep: With a "Just Married!" message on the back, the couple left the courthouse happy as could be in their blue chariot.
5. There will be a bigger ceremony to come: Kailyn told In Touch that the couple will be having a big wedding in the fall once Javi comes back home. Apparently Javi has a huge family and has had NO trouble at all picking out seven groomsmen. Holy WOW!
Are you happy about Kailyn and Javi's big news?
Image via Twitter