Lindsay Lohan Is Staying Home for New Year’s Eve … Hopefully to Work on This List of Resolutions
So it sounds like hell has officially frozen over: Lindsay Lohan is staying in for New Year's Eve. That's right -- staying in, not partying (at least not in plain sight), not doing anything illegal (again, at least not in plain sight). Sources say LiLo really really wants to make a good impression on the judge hearing her current case, so she's ringing in the new year with a "small, quiet dinner in London," where she's been vacationing with mum Dina Lohan, re-enacting scenes from Absolutely Fabulous (if recent pics like this one are any indication).
Well, good for Lindsay!
A low-key evening could be just what the judge doctor ordered. And as long as La Lohan is staying in, she might as well make a list of resolutions for 2013, right? A new year, a new Lindsay! Here, a few suggestions for Lindsay Lohan's List of New Year's Resolutions:
1. Take up a hobby. You know what they say about idle hands ... plus, if Lindsay learned some useful skill like, say, jewelry-making, just think of all the trouble she would avoid!
2. Become a job-creator. Let's face it: Girlfriend needs a full-time staff to get her through life. First position in need of filling? A CHAUFFEUR.
3. Volunteer. Isn't there some saying about how people can learn to help themselves by helping others? Besides, she already has janitorial experience.
4. Go on a cleanse. Not trying to be mean, just saying ... there's toxins in them thar hills.
5. Take an anger management course. Because one can't just go through life punching gypsies whenever one feels like it.
What New Year's Resolutions would you suggest for Lindsay Lohan?
Image via PacificCoastNews
Piping Hot Posts