Welp, you know you've arrived when someone sends you an envelope filled with suspicious white powder, and I don't mean cocaine. An envelope addressed to Khloe Kardashian was sent to CBS studio, where the X-Factor is taped. It contained some suspicious white powder. The FBI was called in to investigate! And thankfully the powder was found to be harmless.
This is the third time some sicko mailed an envelope with white powder to CBS studio. The other two times the envelopes were addressed to Bristol Palin -- and both times it was just harmless talcum powder. No word on whether these creepy letters are coming from the same knucklehead.
But you know what? I'd like to have a few words with the white powder sender(s). I have a few questions I'd like to ask.
1. Really, white powder? Fake anthrax? How 2001 of you.
2. Don't you know? All celebs have assistants open up all of their mail for them. Geez, you really thought Khloe would just be hanging out at the studio with a letter opener, waiting for your "ooh, suspicious white powder!" envelope to arrive?
3. How dumb are you?
4. Your big target is the Kardashian everyone LIKES? Can you even tell the Kardashian girls apart or is it all just one big mass of glossy dark hair and platform shoes to you?
5. You think hosting X-Factor is so easy, why don't you try it yourself? Oh that's right, you can't because you're a white-powder-sending, nose-picking nobody.
6. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time? Can't we interest you in some hobbies? You know, stamp collecting isn't that different.
7. Do you seriously think the FBI doesn't have better things to do, for that matter?
8. When was the last time you changed out of those sweat pants?
What kind of person do you imagine would send Khloe Kardashian a fake anthrax letter?
Image via FOX