It was only a matter of time before Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went the way of Britney and Justin, Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens and called their teenage dream romance quits. Although there's still speculation as to whether or not they're actually 100 percent dunzo, and Biebs' "other woman" Barbara Palvin tweeted to rabid fans, "hey everyone, please calm down. he is all yours!! :) please," we're prettttty sure there's something going on between these two. Especially after Selena seemed less than amused Thursday when she re-tweeted a photo of Bieber with Palvin in the background and wrote simply, "……"
So, being that Barbara could be Justin's new love, here's the scoop on the 19-year-old model and rising star ...
- She's a Libra. Born October 8, 1993, her sun sign is the same as Justin's moon sign and trine (a harmonious angle) his Mars and Mercury in Aquarius. At the very least, there's no doubt these two get along -- if not have serious off-the-charts chemistry.
- She's Hungarian. Born and bred in Budapest.
- She got her start very young, like the Biebs. She was discovered on the streets of Budapest at age 13.
- Here's a cute video in which you can hear her adorable accent.
- She's into more than just modeling. Palvin reportedly loves watching soccer on TV and playing it as well, usually taking the field in the striker position, according to her Facebook page. She also likes singing, usually traditional Hungarian folk songs, and is also a major fan of Japanese anime and mangas.
- She may be taken! Adding fuel to the fire that Barbara an the Biebs may not be the hot new couple all the blogs are crackin' 'em up to be, Fan Daily reported that Palvin for the past two years has been dating Hungarian business student Kristof Somfai. And when a Twitter follower asked whether they're still together, on Friday Palvin tweeted, "yes i am." Oooooh! Scandalous!
Would you like to see Justin Bieber and Barbara Palvin as an item?
Image via MODTV/YouTube