Everyone loves to fawn over Kim Kardashian. If they aren't obsessing about her relationships, it's her outrageous, booty-hugging wardrobe. The next to get the most attention? Kourtney. But in my opinion, it's Khloe who is the real star -- and not because she tries to hog all the camera time. No, she doesn't have a cute kid (like Mason) or a rear with its own zip code, but there's lots to love about Kim and Kourt's little sis. Here are five reasons Khloe should be your favorite:
- She puts family first. When Khloe wed Lamar Odom after just a month-long courtship, no one thought it would last. Four years later, they are still going strong and, to be honest, they have their priorities straight. After a very public battle with infertility, the couple took a break from their popular reality show Khloe & Lamar to focus on their marriage and family.
- She calls it like she sees it. She doesn't hold her tongue when it comes to her sisters' significant others. She once dubbed Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick a "douche lord" and she never had anything nice to say about Kris Humphries during his engagement to Kim. They bickered all the time.
- She actually got a real job. Khloe doesn't just pimp out brands like her sister. She recently landed the coveted spot as X Factor co-host. That's an honest way to earn a buck -- at least in Hollywood, anyway.
- She's not a waif and is fine with that. Yes she diets and reps the weight loss supplement Trim Spa with her sisters. But Khloe has been upfront about the fact she will never be as skinny as her sisters. "Some people are so stressed trying to be perfectly flawless ... but I'm so happy to be perfectly flawed," she has said.
- She doesn't take s**t. She gets a lot of criticism for just about everything she does -- what she wears, her marriage, her weight -- but she handles it with a mixture of sass and grace: "Haters are like crickets; they make a lot of noise you can hear but you never see them, then you walk right by them and they're quiet."
Who is your favorite Kardashian?
Image via E!