Forget Emily Maynard! 8 Single Celebs That Would Make a Much Better ‘Bachelorette’
Now that Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are donezo, all hell has broken loose. Supposedly, Jef may be working on his own tell-all book, and ABC must be going bonkers because there are rumors that Emily may do the unthinkable and head back onto ABC and take another stab at being The Bachelorette. If you “find love” on national TV and it doesn’t work out twice — I think it’s a pretty solid hint that you should be taking your talents elsewhere, just saying.
Take a look at our list of 8 single celebrities that would make a better Bachelorette than Emily Maynard:
1. Taylor Swift: Would she sing to her suitors? Heck, she’d probably get really annoying after a while — but at least she’d have enough material to make at LEAST three new albums.
2. Lauren Conrad: The girl is beautiful, and she’d look AMAZING in every damn dress ABC styles her in. Hopefully she’d bring back all those awkward staring sessions a la Laguna Beach.
3. Olivia Munn: How Munn is single blows my mind. Come on men in America, no one can woo this beauty?
4. Zoe Saldana: I for one would love to see her try those Center Stage moves on some hunky Bachelorette contestants.
5. Nicki Minaj: Maybe the contestants could rap battle for a spot in the fantasy suite? Or ooh! She could spend a whole afternoon dressing them in matching his and hers wacky outfits.
6. Demi Lovato: Demi’s been growing on me since she began her stint on X Factor. She comes off so sweet and care free, and I think her low-maintenance persona would be great for the show.
7. Katie Holmes: This would hands down be the most-watched Bachelorette of all time. Can you even imagine how angry Tom would be?!
8. Charlize Theron: The Dior spokeswomen would look stunning next to a bouquet of roses.
What celebrity would you love to see on The Bachelorette?
Image via ABC