We've got less than one month until Breaking Dawn 2 hits theaters! Is it safe to be in official countdown mode yet? The talk show hosts certainly are. The late night hosts are already fighting over who gets to chat up Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner.
We've already heard some juicy bits from members of the cast -- did you hear the ending made Kellan Lutz cry? So if you can't wait until November 16 to get your Twilight Saga fix, here's when should you be tuning in to catch your faves dishing on the final movie in the series.
If you're Team Jacob, tune in to catch Taylor Lautner:
- October 31 -- The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- November 9 -- LIVE With Kelly and Michael
- November 9 -- Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- November 9 -- Today
- November 9 -- Ellen (with RPattz!)
If you're Team Edward, you can catch Robert Pattinson:
- November 5 -- Jimmy Kimmel Live
- November 7 -- Today
- November 8 -- Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- November 8 -- LIVE With Kelly and Michael
- November 9 -- Ellen (with TayLaut!)
Don't worry KStew fans, you're in luck too. Kristen Stewart will also be making the rounds, although curiously she is not showing up with boyfriend Robert. At least not yet:
- November 5 -- The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- November 7 -- LIVE With Kelly and Michael
- November 8 -- Today
Diehard fans will definitely want to hear what author Stephenie Meyer has to say about the end of her reign over the big screen, and we get that chance too:
- November 9 -- Jimmy Kimmel Live
Are you setting the DVR? Which star are you tuning in to see?
Image via Breaking Dawn the Movie