So remember yesterday when we told you that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were totally definitely touring the world together to promote Breaking Dawn: Part 2? Oh, that's a shame. I mean, too bad you committed that to memory and all, because as of today, the estranged couple is planning on making separate international trips -- and we're talking, like, not even on the same continent separate: Stewart will kick off her tour in Japan, Pattinson in Australia.
Of course everybody's flipping out, wondering what this last-minute switch means for the celeb couple's "reconciliation"; for their part, the stars are staying predictably mum regarding their motivations.
And who knows why they backed out? Anything could have happened ...
Maybe Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson aren't going on a world tour together because:
1. Kristen gave Rob all her passwords except ONE, and then when he found out, he freaked and told her to go back to stinkyface Rupert if he means that much to her, okay?!
2. Kristen woke up one morning to find a horse's head in her bed with a note from Rob's family and friends attached: Stay away, trampire -- or else.
3. Rob decided he'd rather just hang out and eat ice cream with Jon Stewart, after all.
4. Taylor Lautner was having paralyzing anxiety attacks about potentially getting stuck in the middle of all those screaming, yelling fights.
5. Lindsay Lohan was abducted by aliens -- HEY! THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT YOU, LILO! Scram!
Why do you think KStew and RPattz decided against touring together?
Image via Gerald Geronimo/Flickr