The all-star season of Dancing With the Stars is going to be the best season yet. Let's hear it for Season 15! There isn't a single couple who isn't good, which is a far cry from the usual wooden, mannequin-like performances on night one.
The competition is going to be fierce this season. Hell, even Bristol Palin brought it! Pamela Anderson may look hot, but she can't even compete among these people.
The top performance of the night was hands-down Emmitt Smith, but he wasn't the only one who can shake it. Here are the other top contenders I see:
- Melissa Rycroft: She is just SO fun to watch. Somehow I think she could win it based on charisma and awesome kicks combined. Is there really more to dancing, anyway?
- Apolo Ohno: He is a compact little man who can move like nobody's business. He and Karina should get their charisma up and once that happens, the sky is the limit.
- Shawn Johnson: She is just adorable and fun. Seeing her dance with Derek Hough may be cute overload. But it might also be the best pairing ever. I foresee some pretty intense, pretty kick ass dances.
- Gilles Marini: I am no Francophile, but it's hard not to like that tall drink of water Gilles Marini. He is so suave and handsome, but even more, the boy can move.
- Kelly Monaco: She came out of nowhere! I didn't watch season one, so I didn't know quite how good she was, but wow. She blew me away. She is the one to beat, I'd say.
- Drew Lachey: Drew surprised me. But in a bad way. I expected far more from him. He just seemed way off his game. I wouldn't be shocked if he went home.
This season is going to be best yet. Hands down. I can't wait!
Who do you think should go home?
Image via ABC